Well I haven't written b/c I haven't known what to say or how to say anything. She has slept with him every night since she got back home. I took her to town yesterday evening to get her nails done & we had a good time (of coarse, he was out of the picture).
I found some very disturbing things last night & I can't go into detail about them at this time. My pastor wants me to write it all down & let's just pray. I will tell you that there is probably nothing left of my marriage ~ for sure! Also, he is worried about my protection so just be praying for me to be safe here.
Thanks for all the prayers! I will never forget you standing by me during this time ~ I know the hard part is yet to come.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment