Friday, April 25, 2008

Thursday, 4/24...

I was given Hebrews 11 to read on Wednesday & never got around to it. I was tired from getting Katie off in the AM after going to my first job & then going to my second job. It was a chore to get Scott gone Tuesday night also. I kept thinking - I'll read it in a little while & then the whole night was gone.

I got up this AM & was feeling discouraged that the "wandering eye" doesn't seem to go away - YET!!! See, I'm speaking in FAITH! I was almost ready to go to work & God said - don't be discouraged, you need to read that chapter that was given to you & you have enough time before work. Well, I looked at the clock & decided that since I was almost ready to go - I would sit & read it... WOW! ~ Faith is the evidence of things NOT seen! Boy, is it?!

After I read the whole chapter in about 10 minutes (it's awesome so I just flew thru it), I was pumped & ready to go again. I had on my armor & was ready to fight!!! It's been 5 months & REALLY nothing has changed for the worse. There have been things that have gone on that weren't right BUT I'm still there & I'm still married! I have to continue to believe & stand on HIS word & the promise He has given me.

Thanks for the prayers! This week my focus is for the Spirits of lust (wandering eye) AND deceit to flee my house.

No comments:

My Mistakes...