Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Update...

I had the chance to talk to Scott about God & his soul on the phone around 7:00 this evening while he was at work. He didn't want to hear it at first but then he was soaking it up like a sponge. I have prayed & prayed for the scales to be removed from his eyes & I have seen them get "scalier". Even if this isn't meant to be, I'm concerned about his soul (& Katie's too). They are both dabbling in heavy sin. I pray for deliverance for them & for them to return to God ~ even if there is nothing left of my marriage! Please continue to help me pray for my family.

God is the ultimate healer of ALL! We have to rely on him ~ even in the darkest times (boy - I've had to learn this the hard way!). He will never forsake us ~ even tho it looks like we are alone.

As hurt as I've been, I've felt him every day. Last night I was walking in the doors of church & felt so bitter. I could do nothing but stand there & cry while they sang & worshiped... which is totally not me!!! One of my church friends was next to me praying for me (she's also a preacher's wife)... she took me to the front for prayer! I humbled of coarse & received from God. I am walking with a lot of pain but I know God has used all of this to bring me closer to Him. IF I WOULD have continued on the path I was on before this, I probably would NOT have gone to Heaven. I was straddling the fence post & God has shown me this the hard way.

No comments:

My Mistakes...