Monday evening we were talking... he said that he would talk to Katie & see about her staying 2-nights with her boyfriend for Valentine's. He asked me if I wanted to go out on Friday since it would be too late on Thursday night when he got back from Austin & there would be less crowds then. We are supposed to be going out with "no strings" attached. Please pray that these 2-nights will be blessed & God will intervene & show him that he DOES love me!
He kept saying that he had lost SO much time with his daughter (sound like he's regretting that she's grown?). He's lost 2 years to the Army, 6 years when he didn't see her (I quickly told him that wasn't my fault but he's still thinking it's due to me). Basically, if you listen to him talk - he regrets not being there more for her & this is bothering him now (amazing after all this time! & I even begged him to be more "parental" towards her when she was acting up before). I truly believe he is struggling with a mid-life crisis.
I'm going to keep believing!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment