Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tuesday Night...

There were lots of talks about Katie not being nice towards me. However, when I talked to her in the afternoon about dinner - she was very rude to me but told her Dad that I was rude to her. I'm basically done trying. He told me he's tired of being in the middle of it - I told him that I'm sick of her lying about me. She will reap what she sows... he told me I was reaping what I sowed b/c I was rude to her for years (I guess discipling is being rude?!). I told him that the next time she lies about me - I'm going to confront her b/c I'm really getting sick of her lying about me. I did tell him that she was coming between us & making it hard on me. He kept saying it isn't about her - blah, blah, blah. I told him yes, she is coming between us. I told him that he just keeps believing her lies & why would I be rude to her over dinner when I was trying to make plans for she & I to spend time together. Plus I had just talked to him earlier about she & I doing something together & him helping me think of a way for us to do something together. He said that NO one would ever come between him & his daughter again. He will NEVER put anyone 1st over his daughter. He even mentioned that all that ties us together now is a piece of paper. I asked him if that was all I was to him was a piece of paper - he said no, but that's all we have now. Of coarse I cried & he says that he told me 2 months ago & went over everything (yeah - that I'm mean to his kid!).

I know he loves me - he was worried about me & came back in the bedroom to check on me. He told me NOT to cry all night & feel sorry for myself. What a jerk!... he doesn't get that I'm hurting over not having my family & it being ripped apart.

I'm going to stand on God's promise & believe that He will work things out & put things back together!

No comments:

My Mistakes...