Things have been great today! Katie & I are going to dinner together & going to hang out a little bit... Scott is working late. She is being NICE & I'm just being myself. Scott has called me several times this afternoon & we are chit-chatting more & more. I'm telling you - God is working!
Scott is supposed to be going with the Pastor on Saturday to look at the new church property. Let's just pray God will move on Scott while with the Pastor. Also that the Pastor would be able to speak to Scott in a way that would move him to want to be at church & draw him closer to God. Plus each time I go to hang up with him on the phone... I just keep telling him I love him & he's actually listening & being receptive - amazing! He knows I love him & down deep he loves me.
Another special prayer request I have is for God to give Scott a forgiving heart towards me. He is holding grudges against me (even though he says he isn't) & needs to forgive & leave things in the past to move on.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment