Katie was nice to me all day Wednesday! God is working & answering prayers, even when we feel alone & like He isn't there. She has been civil to me & really nice. Scott is chit-chatting with me more & seems to be more caring, even though he is whining - you don't give me enough space (only after he's already hugged me & been soft-hearted towards me). I know the enemy keeps trying to creep in but I will keep stomping on him & keep rebuking him - in the name of Jesus! Even as I continue to deal with daily issues... attitudes, laziness, confusion, deceit, strife and many other spirits... which I continue to pray about - not just for my family, but for my prayer partner's families too: Gail, Sue & Sheril. These 3 ladies have been a tremendous blessing to me - not just in prayer but through phone calls, Bible Studies and lots of prayer over the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment