Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thoughts...

I can't believe my in classroom training is almost over. I have passed all my tests, except for a small one tomorrow that the instructor says everyone passes. Graduation is on Wednesday & then it's out to the call center floor on Thursday for more training for about 5 weeks to 2 or more months. It's all a process but I feel good about it all.

It's been a hard few weeks... but I've had more time to focus on me! There is nothing like having your heart ripped out (almost 4 weeks ago) & then go through intense training for a new job. Plus, my mom have surgery to had a port put in & then started chemo. I have had time to think about a lot of things... good & bad. I know things turned out the way they did for the best in the long run. It's just hard to handle at times.

There are times that I wonder why... after almost a year... why did it have to end... why did it have to go on for so long if it was going to end?! I'm trying to tell myself that it was just a learning phase. Then, I find me being hard on myself. I keep telling myself that I will make it... I can do this! I am strong & I will survive.

No comments:

My Mistakes...