Friday, May 27, 2011

To See You...

It's hard enough to be without the one you still have strong feelings for & still love... but then to see them at a distance (knowing they're not doing well) on your way home from work... it's hard! I'd rather be somewhere with you... when I close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you. If you see me out on the town, & it looks like I'm burning it down you won't ask & I won't say but in my heart, I'm somewhere with you. (Kenny Chesney)

Then to have someone from 20 years ago re-appear in my life... where did that curve ball come from?! There are really strong feelings on both of our part's but where does this lead us?! What do you want from me? ...You keep takin' me back, where I've already been. When we hang up it's almost like I'm losing you again. (Jerrod Niemann)

This totally makes me understand why so many turn to alcohol to take their pain away! It's almost a relief for one night or a short time to help get through difficult times in life... like a crutch to get by. I'm so glad I know the true healer of all! Everyday I rely on God to pull me through all of this.

No comments:

My Mistakes...