Saturday, April 2, 2011

Decisions...


I am at a cross road in my life & need to make some decisions & soon... not just for my mind, but for my soul, spirit & health. I cannot continue the path I am on... it is not healthy for me spiritually, physically or mentally. I need a new job for financial but also mental reasons. I need to make some changes in my personal life for my sanity. I know the church friend I had was lost due to me needing to change. She was a user & took advantage of our friendship & my kindness. I'm happier in certain ways that she is not in my daily life. I did not need someone constantly ridiculing me & telling me what I am doing wrong when I know I am not a bad person. Sometimes people need to get the boulder out of their eye before they worry about the spec in someone else's eye. I also need to find a happy "home" church. When I need my 2nd family the most, they are never there for me... no matter how much I reach out to them. Please pray for me as I venture past this cross road in my life!

No comments:

My Mistakes...