My longtime Houston friend, Kimberly, posted the following on her Facebook...
What's sad is that when someone dies everyone will write or "blog" about that person.. never thinking that it might be better to say something to that person before they pass... So.. if anyone out there wants to know what I think or feel about them just ask... I would rather you know now when your here than to have never have heard it at all...
So I asked her... Wonder what you would say about me?
Her response was... I think that you have a good outlook on life and you do not play the victim. I believe that you are a good person and you are a true believer in God. I know that you were a good wife and a good step-mother and that the two people in your life you trusted were not so nice to you. I think that God has a special need for you and that you will always ... Read More, seek Him out in your times of trouble. You were a good friend to me and always had a shoulder for me when I needed someone to talk to. You kept me going when I needed a friend when we got the kids and you helped me see that they needed a "mom" not a step-mom. You are a forgiving person and will be the one to turn the other cheek and pray for someone who has wronged you. You do not judge anyone and you are the first to help the troubled or the weak and you will give your all to something you believe in.
Now this is all I remembered about you from years ago but I believe that you are still the same person from before.
I'm thankful for Good Friends & that someone had a nice word to say to me today!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment