Thursday, September 10, 2009

Car Trouble AGAIN...

My warning lights started coming on inside on Sunday afternoon. I took the van on Monday, which was Labor Day, to have the battery & alternator tested. I do believe that the testers at the auto parts stores are worthless. They said they were both fine! Tuesday after all the drama at our house in the AM, leaving the van to have the oil changed & tires rotated while we went to a funeral... I went to work for a little bit & on the way home, stopped at the repair shop for them to look at it. It was the alternator (AGAIN!). I had to leave it for a couple of days. Never, ever buy an alternator from Advanced Auto Parts - the one I got here a couple of months ago was bad. I had to pay another $300+ but it's running lots better! (still no a/c yet)

No comments:

My Mistakes...