Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why Me or Good 4 Me...

I was really upset Wednesday evening at my 2nd job. This one girl was in the back talking to Kathy & soaking up all the hours she could get while she was on vacation. As it stood, my schedule looked like I was only going to get 6 hours for the 2 weeks of holidays. I went home & was SO upset. I vented to my mom & Gail & then went home to chill out. Before I went to take a shower, I started having a serious talk with God. I said Lord, you know my needs & that I need to be able to work as much as possible. I told Him that if He's there & listening, I needed action on my job & quick. The next AM, I was at my 2nd job & it was just Kathy & I. She wanted me to make the hours to post on the door. I asked her, well when do you want me to work? She said, I need you to work as much as possible. Praise God! He's still in the prayer answering business. He is our Provider!

No comments:

My Mistakes...