Saturday, December 13, 2008

Catfish & Cool Friends...


This evening was our Church Christmas Banquet. We had it at Catfish Parlor. The food was good but the friends were the best. I sat between my usual church girlfriends - Mel & Debra. As usual, I got in trouble for being the loudest... but hey, if they were jealous we were laughing so hard - they should have sat at our table. We had 2 great comedians across from us at our table.


After the banquet, I had to run around & make sure to get pics with my 2nd Mom's. Sis. Hudspeth tucked me under her wing during the hardest times for me. She released me a few months ago. Even though I have stumbled a few times, I have flown by myself pretty well.


Sis. Karen Brown is the craziest mom of all. She always has a special hug for me & tonight she had lots of kisses for me. She praise sings on the platform next to Gail so they are right in front of me during service. She 'signs' me lots of I love you's & gives me lots of smiles. At times, those little gestures helped carried me through the hardest times this year! Wow - I am so blessed to have such great friends.

No comments:

My Mistakes...