I spoke to the Manager of the home place last night. He said that they should be calling me really soon to schedule the closing. I'm praying all goes well.
Please pray for my Mom today. She is going to the chiropractor today & has been in severe pain and barely able to walk at all. We need to believe God is going to heal her & remove the pain from her body.
I'm also praying that God would shut down this other with Scott. 1 - it's wrong but most of all I need him to have right thinking to help me move & get situated. You can tell he truly isn't happy. He has so much frustration built up that it's sad. I know he has convinced himself that it is all b/c of me but we all know that w/out God - you are NOT going to be happy in your life. Running from God just makes you more miserable & more upset in life!
Please help me touch the throne of grace for these things today!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment