Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, 6/23...

My mom is doing better & is going home today. It was a rough 3-weeks at times but we made it thru "Camp Brack".

I'm skipping work ~ again to go to Austin & take care of everything. I guess she will make the appointment this afternoon. Now the question is ~ how will she get there & back home?! I guess if they aren't going to take her in the ambulance - I can figure it out on my own. For some reason, I always do & get it done some how.

Now that my mom is going home - I will be at my house more. Please pray that I don't have problems with Scott. He acts like he cares so much about my mom & I when he sees me - I just don't get it at all. He is really NOT in the right frame of mind - no matter what he says & what he thinks. He has been acting like he's in his 20's again.

Quick update on my house - now I'm going with a totally different company b/c the other company couldn't get their act together & can't keep their story straight on the price of the house since they were giving me a couple of discounts. I like it alot better & like the layout of the kitchen & Master Bath a lot better too! It's really pretty.

No comments:

My Mistakes...