Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday, 6/3...

OK - I'm starting to get frustrated! I'm not hearing anything back & I've left messages for both people. I really think I should hear something today.

Things were VERY quiet (as he puts it) last night. He helped me get a few boxes & things taken care of but really not much. He's really not wanting to help do much. I did pack quiet a few boxes out of the storage room & my closet last night. He chatted with her on the phone a few times. It's sickening to even have to put up with all of it! I guess she was calling him to "check" on him since I'm such a violent person... yeah, right!

Well I have to get to work so I better go. Have a blessed day! Be thankful & rejoice in the Lord today.

No comments:

My Mistakes...