Lately when I walk out the door in the morning, it feels like I live in Houston all over again! It's been humid every morning. The other night it was so humid that I could have used a knife to cut my way through to walk next door.
Saturday I cleaned & cleaned on my closet. I have about 2/3 or more of it cleaned out. It's amazing the clothes we accumulate & the stuff that gets stuffed into the closet. I have a big bag of shoes & a huge box of clothes for Goodwill. If I can work on one room in my house each weekend, I might have my house in shape in a few months. I'm still going through papers & junk from moving. I need to burn a barrel of papers & it will help clean out on of my closets.
Progress is being made in all directions... little by little. Keeping the faith & working towards positive goals always brings a great reward!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment