You ask for communication but do not give me the same courtesy?!
If things change, which they did... you must tell me when they are to go back to normal. I'm not a mind reader & I don't understand any of your logic... because there is none! By the same token, if they go back to normal - then you should give me the same courtesy & communicate with me when I'm not needed on a given night.
When you do not tell me that things are going back to normal & cause me to be yelled & cursed at, not to mention all the hurtful names that my boyfriend was called, & having someone try to slam my car door in my face, but instead placing bruises on my arm & leg - I'm not too happy! As a matter of fact, I'm hurt! But of coarse, this is a new week so we will act different (like nothing happened) & just go on.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment