Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Interrupting the Honeymoon...

I'm pretty sure I disturbed his honeymoon when I texted him to ask if he was going to mail my payments soon. His response was to not look for it soon, he's broke (wasted all his money on getting married again). He goes on to tell me he's still not sure how this is justified, I got everything that was worth anything (I just didn't respond to that!). He goes on to reply: when did you become the breadwinner? As soon as I can I will get your payments to you. I responded by saying, thank you - that's all I was asking.

Some people NEVER change! No matter how hard they try to make themselves happy or work at, they are never happy with the choices they have made. When you screw up & don't go back & repair or face your mistakes, you will never be happy!

No comments:

My Mistakes...