I was awakened by a very startling dream last night. I was getting ready for church & trying to get there on time. I was arguing with this dark headed guy to get out of bed & get ready for us to get to church Sunday AM. Then, it was like God showed me - you don't have to deal with that anymore. But the enemy was trying to discourage me again & I saw an even different man not wanting to go to church & seeking things of the world. In the dream I was crying out to God, no - I want a Godly man. I was so startled that I shook & it was like God shined a bright light & opened my eyes and showed me Steve. There was a peace from God & a vision of us standing in church worshiping God together. It was like we were standing in awe in the presence of God & sharing the experience together. My heart was calmed & I was able to sleep peacefully again.
No comments:
Post a Comment