Wow ~ It's been a busy week! I was gone a couple of days last week to the Ladies Conference in Sugar Land & was wiped out when I got home. We have been working on an audit for 2 months at work for a business that has suspicion of theft & sloppy bookkeeping. We FINALLY finished it yesterday & my boss was supposed to be at the Board Meeting last night & missed it trying to get everything together. She went to drop off the information anyway to get it out of our hair. There was SO much work go into the audit b/c we would start working on one part, find an error, go to track down the error & find another one in the process. It was amazing how much of a mess it all was. I'm trying to get back on track now & get things done. I need a cleaning angel to sweep through my house too. =) I've been gone so much that it's been neglected. I didn't leave work until 8PM last night & have to be back at the office at 9AM today. Hopefully I will be able to do a little each day to get things done.
No comments:
Post a Comment