I went to 'interview' for the data entry job on Monday afternoon. It is a Music Publishing Company in Bastrop County. They publish the songs & then pay out royalties to the song writers. I input where they are paid from the various sources like record companies, production companies (if song was used in a movie or television show), etc. They have lots of dogs & other animals. They raise alpacas on the side. They are adorable! They shear them once a year - on April 15th to sell their hair for yarn.
Well I started the job this AM. It will be about 15 hours a week after I get trained & get going. I did so well this AM that they couldn't believe how much I got done. I go back on Thursday AM & will be working Tues & Thur AM this week while I am training. It is actually a little more than just data entry. It is basically entering their accounts receivables. Besides the computer, I have to use the trusty 10-key... LOL.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment