So... In April I landed the most awesome job working for a 3rd party company that handles the customer service calls for GM (General Motors). You know the # you call in the back of your owners manual when you don't know how to work something on your vehicle or something is wrong with it... that you don't believe you should pay 100% for! ...or maybe the dealer (service department) gave you our #. Yep! ...that's where I work now! They have lots of perks, fun days & MOST of Insurance & other benefits! I'm ROCKIN' a cool job now. I kept my 2nd job at the music publishing company & they just work around my hours ~ sweet huh?!
P.S. >>> Thanks for praying for me so long to get a good job! God is good & ALL the time God is good!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment