Just a quick note to say, hey! What's up in your world? I feel like I've been working all these crazy hours because my coworker (also my neighbor) is on family leave due to her husband being terminally ill. I find myself working as much as I can & more than I should at times. Wait!!! ...isn't that the American Way?!
I've been learning a lot about myself lately & how to give more. There are some things that I stand for & will NOT change about myself... that's just me. Please do not ask me to change unless you want me to be unhappy with who I am.
On to a good subject... Matt mowed my grass on Friday with a push mower that we borrowed. My push mower won't start... how am I supposed to mow my yard? Ok, yeah - I know... It's ok... I'm SO over it... ... guess that subject turned out sour.
So on to a good subject... I've been cleaning out a lot in the last two months. I've hauled things off a couple of times & have another load to take now. I think I have reduced my clothes in 1/2 (no matter what Matt thinks... lol). Sometimes us gals just have a lot of clothes, shoes & stuff :)
God is Great, Life is Good & Things are Crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment