Car Damage...
Charlie woke me up this AM because Diamond (one of the horses) was standing outside my bedroom window at my car. My Dad had let her in the front of the property with a long rope on her to be able to catch her. Her rope got hung up on a cable by the front of my car (normally I don't pull that far up, unless it's raining). I guess she got frustrated at my car & took it out on it. She bit the hood in a couple of places, one spot the clear coat was gone. She also chewed on the driver's mirror & broke a couple of screws that hold it into place. Luckily, it was still on the car. She also got the door going up the post. I think it's all minor repair & hopefully our insurance company isn't going to be too upset with us... especially, ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment