Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Reuniting...


Yesterday I received a phone call out of the blue! It was my childhood friend Rhonda that I hadn't talked to in 4 Years because of dufus. He contacted her on Facebook & wanted to add her as a friend... now why would she want to be his friend?!... Especially after he acted so ignorant the last couple of times we saw her. She called me & needless to say we are catching up & she's happy that I'm on with life (without him).

Well, this was actually his 2nd attempt to contact old friends. Last week he called Nick to chit-chat. Nick asked him why he was calling him & being nice after all the crap he talked about him & the rumors he spread.

Makes you wonder... is the guy trying to find out what I'm up to or does he realize he made a mistake?! Why in the world would he think that people want to be his friend after all that he did?! He's really out there!!!

No comments:

My Mistakes...