Now that tax season is over, I may have a chance at a normal life for just a small bit. I have worked 10-12+ hour days for a couple of weeks in a row. In the end, I think we filed about 12+ extensions of people that came in with complicated returns over the past couple of weeks. I am so glad to get some rest & start a normal schedule again. However, we have lots of book work to catch up on now that tax season is over.
Also, my grandfather passed away on Wednesday AM. He was sick for a bit & was in the hospital. They did not give him proper care & my dad was unable to get him transferred back to the VA for them to care for him. We are having a private memorial for him on Friday in Killeen at the Veterans Cemetery.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment